We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
3. to check and process your applications submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
4. to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
8. to carry credit checks, screenings, or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
11. for conducting audits and for record-keeping purposes;
12. for selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.